Saturday, June 28, 2008

Atheism is a fast way to look smarter


It says in the Bible "The fool says in his heart there is no God." But, I was thinking about all these intellects one encounters looking into the growing accumulation of atheist testimony on the blogs. I found one who could speak for days on the subject of how he knows there is no more a God of any sort than a Leprachaun. He knows all the multi-varied measurements of your incremental degree of non-belief and he takes his beliefs so serious he refuses to humor any notions that are not demonstrably true.


I think he must be very sad. Looking grimly at the only reality dull enough for him to believe in.


The snippet I watched of him hosting his public access show had him resort to threatening persons with mental hospitals for not being rational. Someone I doubt to be what was shown, an off camera hoaxer possibly, tells him he should come down and punch his fat face in for Jesus. I think a conversation on any subject with this person would be deadly dull. He is obviously so intelligent that he has thinned his available experiences to his rancor about belief.


No comments: